Science and Coaching evening with Phil Norman and his coach Tomaz Plibersek.
Wednesday 20th November, 6:30-8:30pm, The Woodland Clinic, £10pp (to help fund Phil).
Many more people will be aware of Phil since he was invited by the IAAF to compete at iaafdoha2019 – unfortunately this was turned down by British Athletics . Now as Phil tries to self-fund a 6 month sabbatical in order to train for selection for Tokyo 2020 Olympics, we will be benchmarking his Physiology so that he and his coach can tightly define his winter training parameters.
On the evening you will have the opportunity to:
– Observe Phil’s VO2, Blood Lactate, and Fuel Metabolism testing.
– Get involved in a Q&A on physiological testing and why it is so beneficial to training.
– Have an open Q&A with Phil’s coach Tomaz.
– Listen and Q&A a presentation on programming.
– Listen and Q&A a presentation on nutritional aids.
Call/text 07941 477356 to be added to the list of attendees.